You’re in for a real treat today with our guest, David Wood. We are talking all about addiction. If you haven’t listened to my previous episode yet, I highly encourage listening because it will give context on this episode, which is sort of a bonus to the last one.
David mentions that he is a student of addiction, and I feel the same way. You will hear from someone who has dealt firsthand with obsessive behavior, and then learn some tips and tricks on how to keep it at bay.
Let’s dig in further as we lift up the hood on David and take a deep dive into what makes him tick. If you’re like me, somebody who resonates with his attitude and enjoys hearing from someone down-to-earth and confident in themselves when it comes to business goals, check him out.
In this episode
- David Wood shares his story about working with his addictions
- We relate the topic back into David’s new book
- How to reduce your addictions to a game
- What advice would you give to someone who is struggling with an addiction
- https://focus.ceo – David’s website
- https://focus.ceo/mouse/ – Information about David’s book + PDF gift